Administracija Imagination.lt projektas

/www.vikingsjerseysproshop.com/

Informacija, klausimai ir visa tai, kas susiję su projektu

Standartinė liny195 » 2019 Gru 27, 06:08

Fifty-five years ago today Jaleel Johnson Jersey , Vikings defensive end Jim Marshall ran 66 yards with the football. Making the feat somewhat less impressive is the fact that he ran the wrong way.Marshall, on October 25, 1964, scooped up a fumble from 49ers running back Billy Kilmer (yes, he was a running back at the time) and sprinted toward daylight. Marshall looked around, apparently surprised that no one was chasing him.No one chased him all the way to the end zone, where he tossed the ball away and scored two points for the 49ers.The Vikings still won that day, thanks to eight total turnovers from the 49ers. Fortunately, none of the others became safeties scored against the Vikings.Unfortunately Pat Elflein Jersey , Jim Marshall never earned a spot in Canton for a career that entailed far much more than one mistake. He played 20 years in the NFL, starting 270 straight games and appearing in 292 consecutive contexts. Both are still records for defensive players.A member of the famed Purple People Eaters, two of his teammates on the Minnesota defensive line, made it to the Hall of Fame: Alan Page and Carl Eller. Marshall continues to be overlooked; maybe he’ll get a spot in the ill-advised, all-or-nothing mega-class that the Hall of Fame plans to induct next year. After Sunday’s Super Bowl IX-esque (in more ways that one) 16-6 loss to the Bears, Vikings receiver Adam Thielen called out Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins. On Tuesday, Cousins agreed with Thielen’s observations.“I really want to apologize to [Thielen] because there’s too many opportunities where we could have hit him on Sunday,” Cousins said on KFAN, via Chris Tomasson of the Dalvin Cook Jersey , “and postgame when I talk to the media I always say, ‘Hey, until I watch the film it’s hard for me to really give you a straight answer.’“Well, now it’s Tuesday night. I’ve watched the film and the reality is there were opportunities for [Thielen]. The one that’s most obvious is the third-and-10 at the beginning of the game. We’re near midfield. That’s arguably seven points. If you put the ball where it needs to be he’s shown . . . that he will make that play and he’ll probably finish the play in the end zone and pull away from the defender.“Adam’s not just a really good player or one of the best players on the Vikings, he’s one of the best players in the NFL, one of the best players in the world, period, regardless of position. And so we want to, we need to Jalyn Holmes Jersey , I need to get him more opportunities. Get him the football.”The Vikings have tried to create greater balance this year on offense, but they’ve leaned too much on the run. With Cousins, Thielen, and largely-forgotten Stefon Diggs, the Vikings can and should be throwing it more. And Cousins needs to be throwing it better, when it’s time to throw it.
liny195
Patyręs dalyvis

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Administracija Imagination.lt projektas

Prisijungti