Įvairūs Bendros diskusijos Sportas

The Jaguars running back got just 10 carries

Krepšinio, futbolo, autosporto ir kitų šakų diskusijos

Standartinė zhangzk » 2019 Rgs 11, 09:59

Earlier this year Womens Josh Oliver Jersey , the Browns signed Carlos Hyde to be their bell cow back.Now, he can’t even get carries after being traded to Jacksonville, and he’s not thrilled with it.after starter Leonard Fournette was ejected for fighting last week, but that was still a season-high since the trade. Between Fournette getting the bulk of the work when well and T.J. Yeldon ahead of him Cheap Josh Oliver Jersey , Hyde has 27 carries for 93 yards in four games with the Jaguars. went from starter [Cleveland] to not getting the ball at all, down to third string, Hyde said, via John Reid of the Florida Times-Union. s Black Josh Oliver Jersey , it frustrating but I have to be patient for my time to come back around. When it comes, I l be ready. . . . he only reason I got more [carries] was because Leonard went out. I just want to play more and be more involved.鈥漈he Jaguars have since changed quarterbacks and offensive coordinators (Blake Bortles was benched for Cody Kessler and Nathaniel Hackett was fired and replaced with Scott Milanovich), so perhaps things will change for Hyde. At least in the short-term, with Fournette earning a one-game suspension Josh Oliver Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , there’s more of a chance.But the Jaguars clearly traded for him as an insurance policy rather than a featured part of the offense, back when they thought it might be a policy they needed during a playoff run. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without left tackle Cam Robinson for the rest of the season because of a knee injury.Robinson, a second-round draft pick from Alabama in 2017 Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , injured his left knee in the first quarter of Sunday’s 31-20 victory against New England and left the locker room on crutches.Coach Doug Marrone and teammates confirmed Monday that Robinson’s season is over.Center Brandon Linder says “it’s part of the game and it’s terrible to see a guy’s season end like that, especially a guy that was playing at a high level like Cam was.”Robinson started 20 of 21 games the past two seasons. Fourth-year pro Josh Wells will replace him in the starting lineup, beginning this week against Tennessee.Wells says “it’s a terrible situation. I hope we can do it justice out there for him. … I think he’ll eventually be better than ever.”
zhangzk
Aktyvus dalyvis

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Įvairūs Bendros diskusijos Sportas

Prisijungti