Grafikos pamokos, diskusijos Photoshop pamokos

The good news is that it’s the Buccaneers

Norintiems tobulėti ir pasidalinti patirtimi

Standartinė chenyan94 » 2018 Gru 20, 05:07

and Bears on a bye so there are only a handful of Must Start players to be replaced in lineups. The bad news is that if you don’t have an adequate replacement on your bench the pickings are slim. I’m not seeing a lot of starter quality players out there but there are some decent players to take a flyer on who might put up a decent score just when you need them too.Let’s start with Fantasy Pros Top 10 Waiver wire pick ups at the moment. The percent column tells what percentage of fantasy leagues have the player available.As bye week fill ins here are my picks as the four skill positions: QB Blake BortlesThis guy can put up 30 points any given week. He faces a Chiefs defense giving up the fifth most fantasy points to quarterbacks. I think Bortles will throw a ton of passes in this one.WR Dede WestbrookSee my comments about Bortles above. Now consider Westbrook is really coming on strong and getting lots of targets. He is worth a spot on your bench to see if the trend upward continues.RB Nyheim Hines As long as Andrew Luck is at quarterback Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , whoever is getting thetouches at running back has the potential to put up a big game. With Marlon Mack dinged up that appears to be Hines.TE Vance MacDonaldI get it, the Steelers offense looked like crap the other night. Don’t expect it to be a trend. Big Ben likes to throw to the tight end so MacDonald is a good start most weeks and that certainly applies this week against the Falcons.One guy on the list I have never heard of so I figured you probably haven’t either. Here’s a persuasive argument for wide receiver Keke Coutee. By the way...oh the fun fantasy team names I could have if Keke Coutee were a Panther. I’m not quite ready to jump on his bandwagon yet (it might have couties anyway). I recommend a wait and see approach.Of these defensive streamers I like the Patriots Stephen Curry Jersey , Panthers the Cardinals. The Panthers match-up well with the Giants offense, same with the Cardinals at 49ers Shaq Thompson Color Rush Jersey , who are living life after Jimmy Garrapollo. The Colts are hurting at the skill positions so the Patriots could create some turnovers and keep the scoring limited.DST streamersTitans (53 percent) at BUF Broncos (59 percent) at NYJ Patriots (53 percent) vs IND Panthers (42 percent) vs NYG Cardinals (40 percent) at SF From the file of pure speculation:For you Gamecocks fans it might be time to take a flyer on rookie tight end Hayden Hurst.If he pans out you can say you knew early on he was a star in the making. Keep Pounding! Do Vegas odds makers know something we don’t Panthers fans? The opening line of Carolina +1 has not budged since Wednesday which suggests Vegas either doesn’t think Carolina is as good as their 3-1 record indicates or they totally missed the Saints (2-2)waxing Washington last week. TopBet.euWashington opened their season beating the Cardinals, then lost to the Colts Kawann Short Jersey , beat the Packers (Aaron Rodgers left early due to injury) and then as mentioned got steam rolled by Drew Brees and the Saints. Seems like an easy bet to me so I will take it. I also like the under this week at 44.5 total points. The Washington offense doesn’t scare me as they are averaging only 20 points a game to the Panthers 26. Washington does have a pretty good defense though hence my choice of the under. This week I’m also doing something very unusual for me. I’m picking three road dogs to cover.My usual $20 bet will net $114 if all three cover the spread. Actually I think all three teams will win so points are just gravy. I hit my three pick parlay last week. I’ve now hit on two of four bets on the season. Last week I did something I don’t normally do, I bet the over/under in all three picks. It was very close too. In fact Vernon Butler Color Rush Jersey , I was cursing Mason Crosby because all those missed kicks almost lost it for me. The total points was sitting at 50 until he kicked that last field goal at the end. I think the only reason the Packers coach trotted him out there was to not let him end the game with an O-fer on the day.I crushed the other two picks as the Panthers vs Giants combined for 64 points while the Ravens vs Browns combined for a paltry 21 points.
chenyan94
Pradedantis

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Grafikos pamokos, diskusijos Photoshop pamokos

Prisijungti