Administracija Imagination.lt projektas

The FitzMagic ran out on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Jameis

Informacija, klausimai ir visa tai, kas susiję su projektu

Standartinė liny195 » 2018 Lap 12, 05:47

Winston returned from a three-game suspension in the second half after Ryan Fitzpatrick's record run came to a screeching halt in a 48-10 loss to the Chicago Bears on Sunday"I was ready Authentic Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey ," Winston said. "These three weeks I took very seriously. I worked my tail off. I got all those guys around to help me so I can go out there and be good for my team."Winston came in under tough circumstances to start the second half, with his team trailing by 35 after Fitzpatrick struggled in a big way. The former Heisman Trophy winner and No. 1 overall draft pick didn't exactly light it up.Winston was 16 for 20 with 145 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions. He got picked off by Danny Trevathan on the opening drive of the second half when Khalil Mack appeared to tip the ball as he released a pass.Even so, coach Dirk Koetter said Winston "probably" played well enough to regain the starting job. He just wouldn't quite commit to it."We will worry about that on another day," he said.The Buccaneers opted to stay with Fitzpatrick after he became the first player in league history to pass for 400 yards in three consecutive games while Winston served his suspension for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy. They waited until game-time this week before announcing that decision. But with a bye coming up, it's hard to envision them not turning to Winston. Tampa Bay's next game is Oct. 14 at Atlanta.Winston was the top pick in the 2015 draft and has started 45 of Tampa Bay's 49 games since he entered the NFL.But he was suspended by the league following an accusation that the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner groped a female Uber driver during a ride the quarterback took in Arizona, where Winston was attending a charity event in March 2016. The NFL learned of the allegation when it was reported publicly last November. The woman filed a lawsuit nearly two weeks ago and is seeking more than $75,000 in damages.With Winston suspended, Fitzpatrick threw for 1,230 yards and 11 touchdowns in the first three games. But against the Bears, he was swarmed right from the start by a defense performing as well as any in the league."It was just another week in terms of putting your head down and preparing and getting ready as best as I could and as best as the team could," Fitzpatrick said. "We didn't play well, obviously. That's the understatement of the day, but we didn't play well in any of the phases. And when you do that on the road versus a good football team, the score is going to look like it did today."Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky threw for six touchdowns — one shy of the NFL and franchise records — against a struggling secondary. But Fitzpatrick didn't have much of a chance against an aggressive defense, going 9 of 18 for 126 yards and getting sacked twice. Mack had a strip-sack against him, and Eddie Jackson picked off a pass, leading to a field goal at the end of the half for Chicago that made it 38-3.By then, Koetter had informed his assistants that Winston would start the second half."We put Jameis in a terrible situation today," Koetter said. "And I told him that. I told him that right off the bat at halftime, we were putting him in a bad situation. I knew Jameis would go in and give us everything he had."Buccaneers will be underdogs for the third time in four games come Sunday What do the oddsmakers over in Vegas think about the Buccaneers and Bears matchup this weekend in Soldier Field? So far this season, the Buccaneers have opened as underdogs every week. By the time kickoff came on Monday night, Tampa Bay was favored by three points. Once again, Tampa Bay will be underdogs this week Authentic Ryan Smith Jersey , the Buccaneers are currently +3. In no way am I a professional gambler and in no way am I telling you to put your money with what I predict. This is really just for fun and something we here at Bucs Nation thought the readers would enjoy after sports gambling was legalized. For those that don’t know sports gambling, I will quickly go over the three main bets that are often placed. Also, the lines could always change and the website you use, could be different from mine. Betting with the spread: Currently, the Buccaneers are +3 . This means that if you were to take the Buccaneers with the spread, they could lose by 2 points and you’d win. If they lose by 3 points, it means you push, so the bet offsets. On the opposite side, if you took the Bears at -3 , they’d have to win by 4 for you to win the bet. Same as before, if you pick the Bears -3 and they win by 3, you push. Spread bets always have the same odds, which are -110. This means that you need to risk $110 to win $100. It’s surprising to see Chicago favored. I know it is in Chicago, but Tampa Bay, in my opinion, has the more talented roster and has looked better than Chicago this season, against much tougher opponents.Money line bets: As of late friday night, the Bears are -155. The Buccaneers are +135. In money line bets, all the team you bet on has to do is win. In terms of what the -155 means for the Bears, you’d have to risk $155 dollars just to win $100 because they are the favorite to win this game. The Buccaneers at +135, means that a $100 dollar bet would win you $135 dollars. Again, a bit surprising to see Tampa Bay at +135. Maybe it’s solely based on the way Khalil Mack has been playing.Over/Under bets: Again, no matter what way you pick, the odds in this case are -110. Vegas sports books currently have the over under at 46陆 total points scored . If you take the over http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/ryan-jensen-jersey , the Bucs and Bears must combined to score 47 points in order for you to win. Obviously, the under is 46 or under. So, now we get to the part where I try and beat Vegas. Last week, I picked Tampa Bay straight up (+115) (lost) and I also took the over 53 陆 (won). My current record on the season is 4-2. I will continue to keep a tracker all season of how I am doing, but a little side note, this is the best start I have ever had to the season in terms of trying to beat Vegas for Buccaneer games.A few things to consider: Tampa Bay, is 5-1 at the spread in its last six games. Personally, I love the spread this week. Tampa is 2-0 this season when they are underdogs at kickoff. Also, the total has gone over in 4 of the last 5 games Tampa Bay has played on the road. After reading that, you probably feel like the over is a pretty safe bet鈥?Not so fast, the under has hit in 5 of the last 6 games Chicago has played. Vegas really doesn’t make this easy. The final point, the Bears are 20-5 straight up (money line) in their last 25 games played at home against Tampa Bay.My picks: Buccaneers at +135 and the under 46 陆. These are my favorite picks of the year so far. Like I said earlier, Tampa Bay has the better roster and they have the better quarterback, whether it’s Winston or Fitzpatrick, which is the main reason I am so confident in them winning this game. One player can ruin this prediction and that’s Khalil Mack, but in the past, Demar Dotson has held his own against some of the league’s best pass rushers. He always shows up for the big test and I believe he will do so this weekend. In regards to the over/under, Chicago doesn’t have the best offense in the world and I think the Buccaneers defense can build off of their second half performance on Monday night. On the offensive side of the ball, I expect the offense to have a good week, but not a great week, like they have the first three games (outside of the first half monday). It should be a fun one, but i’m very confident in these picks.
liny195
Pradedantis

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Administracija Imagination.lt projektas

Prisijungti