Įvairūs Bendros diskusijos Sportas

No one can accuse quarterback Mitchell

Krepšinio, futbolo, autosporto ir kitų šakų diskusijos

Standartinė zhangzk » 2019 Rgs 10, 11:17

LAKE FOREST Womens Sherrick McManis Jersey , Ill. (AP) — Trubisky and the Chicago Bears of forgetting to stop and smell the roses during their run to a 10-4 record.Or it might be more appropriate to say they’ve danced their way to the NFC North title.With road games Sunday against San Francisco and then Minnesota in their finale, the Bears are trying to sharpen their offense for a playoff run. And at the same time they’re enjoying every moment after years of wallowing in last place in the division.It includes postgame disco parties along with team dance-offs the day before games.“I can’t tell you too much because it’s pretty secretive what goes down in there,” Trubisky said. “It’s a lot of fun.”The Bears of 1985 had the “Super Bowl Shuffle,” but they had nothing on this group when it comes to dancing.“Club Dub,” their term for postgame celebrations, was borrowed by Nagy from the Chicago Cubs and manager Joe Maddon.“I absolutely love him, I think he’s great,” Nagy said of Maddon. “We talked over the summer about a lot of different things. And we just, we believe in a lot of the same philosophies, and one of them is having fun.“And so the second we started talking for the first time about what we believe in it was easy for me to pick his brain and figure out ways that we could make it ours, as well.”The postgame celebrations have been blasted all over the internet now for months.“And I mean, guys are going nuts,” Trubisky said. “You’ve got choreographed dances going down. You’ve got waves. You’ve got . somebody might have been wave-surfing last game. I don’t know.“But there are some videos that are floating around. It’s just getting crazy in there. So we just have to keep it under control. And yeah, keep Club Dub rolling.”Some are better at it than others.“I was in the middle, but they were usually pushing me out because they don’t want to see me dance,” Trubisky said.Nagy watches but isn’t dancing.“He’s the bouncer right now probably,” running back Tarik Cohen said.Now, it seems they’re also showing their moves on Saturdays with team dance-offs. And this week they’ll have to watch Trubisky. It’s four-player teams of Trubisky, wide receiver Javon Wims and offensive linemen Bobby Massie and Eric Kush against cornerback Prince Amukamara, linebacker Danny Trevathan Charles Leno Jersey , defensive tackle Bilal Nichols and safety Adrian Amos.“It’s like team bonding, team chemistry, and dancing in front of your peers and in front of the coaches and almost a whole organization,” Amukamara said. “It can be nerve-wracking.”Apparently it’s catching on.“I feel like it’s just made our unity just come together more,” wide receiver Josh Bellamy said. “And now you look around the league, like, I was on Instagram, and I’ve seen the Saints swag surfin’ in their locker room. They’re not doing it like us, but all these other teams are trying to do it, too.“We’re the trendsetters.”Nagy said he hasn’t found it difficult to keep the Bears focused despite the sideshows and the fact they’ve already clinched their first postseason appearance since the NFC championship game after the 2010 season.“I’m just kind of wired that way,” Nagy said. “I’ve been fortunate enough to be on other teams where we’ve won division championships. It’s nice and it’s important because it gives you advantages; it gives you a home game in the playoffs. It helps you get to the ultimate goal, but you can’t be satisfied. That’s who our guys are.”Offensively, the Bears have much room for improvement, even after getting five players chosen to the Pro Bowl: safety Eddie Jackson, linebacker Khalil Mack, defensive end Akiem Hicks, cornerback Kyle Fuller and return manCohen.They head to San Francisco ranked 22nd overall on offense, even after a 24-17 win over the Green Bay Packers to clinch their division. Trubisky had one of his best games with a 120.4 passer rating.“Just continue to get better, one game at a time,” Trubisky said. “And I think the main focus for me is to just play consistent football http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-joel-iyiegbuniwe-jersey , continue to go out and do my job, find completions and help us win ballgames.“Coming back to work this week, keeping everyone focused on San Fran this week and continue to get better. I don’t think we’ve played our best football yet. You’ve got to have that mindset, just stay hungry and stay humble, get after it and believe that our best football is yet ahead of us.”NOTES: Right guard Kyle Long has been on injured reserve since early November. Nagy said it’s possible Long could return to practice after a foot injury later this week. Long did not practice Wednesday. … Jackson has his right foot in a boot cast because of the ankle injury suffered in Sunday’s win and did not practice Wednesday. Reserve outside linebacker Aaron Lynch missed practice due to an elbow injury suffered against the Packers.WCG Fantasy Tournament 1st Quarter Recap! Hear ye, hear ye! This is your 1st quarter WCG Fantasy Tournament Update! With 4 weeks in the books, it’s been a scoring BANANZA in this 60 person Tournament! NFL offenses have been straight up ballin’ to start the season! We’re basically seeing decade highs (and a bunch of historic highs) in pretty much every offensive category. Through the first 4 weeks, 2018 has seen the most TDs scored (344), the most points scored (3,030), the most passing TDs (228), the most passing yards (34,238), the most completions (2,997) and the highest average passer rating (94.4). Absolutely ridiculous, yet absolutely awesome.As you would expect, those gaudy real football numbers have translated to some equally gaudy fake football numbers thus far. So with that, let’s take a look at the Tournament as it currently stands. I initially wasn’t going to include the week 4 scores, and just concentrate on the over-all standings... but they were just too good to ignore! So first, here are your Week 4 scoring leaders:1. Beardowniniowa (Big Mack Attack) - 208.802. H20HOF (Nathaniel’s Team) - 182.163. BearAnBullsSoxOhMy! (Mitch N’ Biscuits) - 179.784. Bill Cartwright’s Elbow (Bill’s Elbow Chop!) - 179.385. Patti (Gale’s Slayers) – 175.56Nice Womens Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey , right? We also minted a new single week scoring leader as well:Beardowniniowa (Big Mack Attack) - 208.80Congrats! Now, with this being fantasy football and all, I can’t very well list the top scoring teams without throwing some shade at this week’s low scoring teams:1. Aerahan1310 (Aerahan1310) – 47.602. el_caney (Raymont Harris’Ghost) - 79.763. bearfan2793 (Who Bears Wins) - 86.984. Griot28 (Punching Peanuts) - 90.065. on the fencik (on the fencik) - 90.78Sorry everyone. Had to be done. If you need some advice, feel free to post below, or hit up the Fantasy Forum Article on Friday! Moving on to the over-all Tournament numbers through 4 weeks, we have 8 teams that have started a perfect 4-0:1. H20HOF (Nathaniel’s Team)2. Webb Slinger (Miller Time)3. WhiskeyRanger (Midway Turf Monsters)4. BearAnBullsSoxOhMy! (Mitch N’ Biscuits)5. Champaign Cubbies (Password is Taco)6. burrka (Bear Down!)7. Usmcbears (Miller High Lites)8. mattjoy2001 (Swaggy Nagy)And our current top over-all scoring teams are as follows:1. WhiskeyRanger (Midway Turf Monsters) - 606.662. nachoman45 (Nachoman45) - 604.443. Bill Cartwright’s Elbow (Bill’s Elbow Chop!) - 594.784. H20HOF (Nathaniel’s Team - 591.705. Beardowniniowa (Big Mack Attack) - 576.24These are the current favorites in the race for the shirt through 4 week! I know, the competition is stiff (especially with yours truly sitting at the top of the pile, not to brag...ok, maybe a little). But fear not. If you fall short of the over-all Tournament Championship, but manage to win your division, you’ll still earn a prize! And I just started getting them in the mail a few days ago:That’s right! All the Division champs will get their Division’s logo on a vinyl sticker! That means 5 people will be getting prizes this year, so even if you aren’t currently in the top 5, you can’t give up! Not when there’s schwag on the line!Now, to show that this Tournament isn’t all about bragging for the leaders (myself not excluded), and ragging on the losers, we’re going to bring WCG’s Fantasy Guru Jeff Berckes in to give some quick advice to our last place participant, el_caney (Raymont Harris’Ghost) in Butkus Division, who’s 0-4 team has been decimated by injury (Greg Olsen, Tyler Eifert, Leonard Fournette Prince Amukamara Jersey , Rex Burkhead, Sammy Watkins) and under performance (Derrick Henry, Tom Brady [kinda], Jamaal Williams, Kelvin Benjamin, Dak Prescott, Josh Doctson):Jeff’s Advice:1. No need to carry 2 defenses. Open up that roster spot to get another skill player.2. Try and trade for a RB. Yeldon might be a good target as a handcuff to Fournette when he’s healthy.3. If you must, see if you can get a good return for Michael Thomas. Think - low end RB1 plus WR 2 at minimum. See who has an extra running back that might be willing to make the swap.4. Keep grinding. Plenty of talent on the roster with a lot of bad luck. Keep going!Good stuff Jeff! I’ll quickly add my own quick advice:1. Throw Greg Olsen into your IR slot, and free up another bench spot.2. You are weak at RB currently, so I’d grab Mike Davis if you can. He should be a better option than what you have for at least the next week or two, and could still carry some value once Chris Carson is back (if not, he’s an easy drop).3. Keep grinding! An 0-4 start can easily turn into a 12-4 finish! All you need is a little luck, and some savvy roster moves!Hopefully this advice, combined with your already solid waiver moves this week, will help you to turn things around!That will just about do it for our 1st Quarter WCG Fantasy Tournament Recap! From all of us here, we’d like to wish everyone the best of luck the rest of the way! Bear Down all!
zhangzk
Aktyvus dalyvis

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Įvairūs Bendros diskusijos Sportas

Prisijungti