Grafikos pamokos, diskusijos GFX diskusijos

Mike Daniels has been a mainstay on the Green Bay Packers’ d

Su grafika susijusios temos, straipsniukai, naujienos

Standartinė panxing18 » 2019 Kov 14, 06:58

For the past several years Brett Hundley Color Rush Jersey , . Daniels finally earned his first Pro Bowl appearance a year ago — which was long overdue — and up until 2018 he had missed just four games in his six-year NFL career.Unfortunately, it appears that Daniels will miss more than that number of games in 2018 alone. A foot injury that Daniels suffered last Thursday night in Seattle put his immediate availability in question for the upcoming game against the Minnesota Vikings, but it could keep him out well longer than that. In fact, there’s a chance that Daniels may not return at all over the final six weeks of the regular season.Speaking to reporters on Friday, Daniels revealed a bit more about the injury, which had him visibly frustrated. “I’ve never had a serious injury before outside of getting surgery in college,” Daniels said. He added regarding a potential return that “everything’s up to what the doctors say and I don’t have an exact timetable.”However, when asked specifically about whether he felt he could get back on the field this season, Daniels sounded like someone who was hopeful but not optimistic: “I always keep the hope alive; you never know what can happen,” he said. “You just never know, so I can’t make any predictions. I’m just taking it day after day and taking my rehab very seriously.”Head coach Mike McCarthy already confirmed that Daniels would likely be out for a few weeks, but had not given any indication that he might be shut down for the season. Still, the Packers have little depth on the defensive line Quinten Rollins Jersey , particularly with Muhammad Wilkerson already suffering a season-ending injury earlier this year. Kenny Clark is the only healthy week-one starter remaining, as Dean Lowry has filled in for Wilkerson while Montravius Adams is expected to be the primary replacement for Daniels.The Packers are still expected to add a lineman to the active roster sometime before Sunday’s game, but they would need to open up a roster spot to do so. Placing Daniels on injured reserve would be a worst-case scenario, but if the medical staff feels bearish on his chances of playing again in 2018, that could very well be a possibility. The Green Bay Packers’ season will finally come to a close on Sunday, as they host the Detroit Lions to finish out an ugly 2018 campaign. Both teams entered this season with high hopes — the Packers with a new GM and a new defensive coordinator and the Lions with a new head coach. However, both teams have scuffled and struggled mightily this season, as they sit in the bottom two slots in the NFC North. The Packers have clinched third place in the division, as even with a Detroit win on Sunday the Lions will remain a half-game back of the Packers. That means that Green Bay will face the third-place teams in both the NFC South and NFC West next season, but both of those divisions still have their final standings in question.Detroit head coach Matt Patricia may be on the hot seat already, however, after just one season. The Lions’ defense has been less then stellar, though injuries have certainly taken a toll on it. Patricia’s recent tardiness also seems unbecoming of a head coach. So keep an eye on the Lions on Black Monday https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Antonio-Morrison-Jersey , particularly if they come out looking flat at Lambeau Field this weekend.Fans outside of Wisconsin and Michigan will be mostly out of luck finding the game on local TV this week; check the broadcast map below in our Game Primer to see if your area will get this game or if you’ll need to find it at a bar or on Sunday Ticket instead.WHO?Detroit Lions (5-10) vs. Green Bay Packers (6-8-1)WHERE?Lambeau FieldGreen Bay, WisconsinWHEN?Sunday, December 30th, 201812:00 Noon Central Time (1:00 PM Eastern)HOW?TV BroadcastPackers-Lions shown in yellow506sports.comUpdated Friday, 12/28 (Minnesota, parts of the Dakotas added)FOXLocal broadcastCommentators: Justin Kutcher, Robert Smith, Pat McAfeeRadio BroadcastPackers Radio NetworkWTMJ.com (not available on mobile)Sirius 135/99, XM 229/380ANYTHING ELSE?OddsPackers favored by 8 pointsOver/under total: 45.5All-time head-to-head recordReguar season: Packers lead 98-71-7Postseason: Packers lead 2-0Recent GamesWeek 5 2018: @Lions 31, Packers 23Week 17 2017: @Lions 35, Packers 11Week 9 2017: Lions 30, @Packers 17Current streakLions W3
panxing18
Įsijaučiantis

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Grafikos pamokos, diskusijos GFX diskusijos

Prisijungti