Administracija Imagination.lt projektas

Made from Scratch: Panthers at Falcons

Informacija, klausimai ir visa tai, kas susiję su projektu

Standartinė douhua2233 » 2018 Lap 05, 08:47

It’s week two of the regular season and the Carolina Panthers have a perfect record so far. That’s the good news. The bad news Youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , is the offensive line is completely decimated by injury, Greg Olsen re-injured his foot, and there is a major hurricane named Florence barreling toward North and South Carolina with the potential to make water polo the only sport anyone can even consider playing in Charlotte. In other words...Regardless of all of this, the Panthers and the Atlanta Falcons have a game to play this Sunday, one that is thankfully scheduled to be played under the roof at Mercedes-Benz stadium in Georgia. I would take this opportunity to make a joke about Chic-Fil-A not being available, but at least the people of Atlanta will probably possess the capacity to make other chicken this weekend, unlike us.Both teams come in with their fair share of injuries. with the Atlanta Falcons losing Keanu Neal and Deion Jones to season ending injuries to match the Panthers losing Greg Olsen and Daryl Williams. The net result is going to be banged up defense versus a banged up offense, and this could potentially be a lower scoring game than the two sides are used to in these yearly contests. In the end, I think it is going to boil down to which team can ultimately buy their quarterback enough time, and while that would seem to favor Atlanta, there could be a lot more broken coverages to exploit for Cam Newton rather than Matt Ryan. I expect a close contest http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-wes-horton-jersey , and hopefully I’ll be able to watch it.With that final thought in mind, I figured with most of our audience under threat of this hurricane, this would be a good week to roll out a non-perishable treat that you can make regardless of having power or not. You can go ahead and make this now while you do, but you could even make this with the help of a simple gas stove or outdoor grill.Loaded Rice Krispie Treatshttps://insidebrucrewlife.com/mon ... treats/The recipe this week is courtesy of insidebrucrewlife.com, and in the interest of not robbing them of clicks, I’d say visit the above link and check it out there. All of you reading in the Carolinas, stay safe out there, we at Cat Scratch Reader hope all of you pull through this storm with all friends, family, and property intact. Always...KEEP POUNDING.Panthers 33 Giants 31: 5 winners and 3 losers from Carolina’s Week 4 win The Carolina Panthers’ 33-31 victory over the New York Giants in week four was an ugly and sloppy game rife with penalties and mental mistakes.It was also prime time for the Panthers to go into “Cardiac Cats” mode to steal a win at home against a hapless (but hungry) Giants squad. Cam Newton showed poise, late in the second half Ryan Kalil Jersey , shaking off two interceptions to set up Graham Gano’s record setting 63 yard game winning field goal. Here are five winners and three losers from Week Four. WinnersMike Adams:During a stretch between the third and fourth quarter, the Panthers and Giants threw four interceptions in five possessions. Adams picked off the two for Carolina, including one that set up the Christian McCaffrey touchdown to give the Panthers an 11 point lead with a little over 11 minutes remaining in the game. Special Teams: The Panthers’ special teams unit was huge early in the second quarter whenSafety Colin Jones recovered a botched return in the end zone for a 14-3Carolina lead.James Bradberry: The Panthers’ secondary has long been considered as one of the team’s weaknesses. However, Bradberry gave as good as he got in his high profile match-up.He prevented an Odell Beckham Jr. touchdown in the first half by breaking up two passes.Curtis Samuel:Samuel returned to action after missing three games due to a medical procedure on his heart, and made his presence felt on his first reception of the season.The 5’11 speedster hauled in a catch from Cam Newton and scampered to the end zone and through a stunning number of missed tackles for a 25 yard touchdown, Graham Gano:After the game, Newton said that Graham put the team on his back (or toe) today. Before today’s game winner, Gano’s longest career field goal was 53 yards.With 11 seconds remaining and yards short of field goal range, Gano fired a 63 yard field goal through the uprights to seal the game for Carolina.
douhua2233
Naujokas

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Administracija Imagination.lt projektas

Prisijungti