Grafikos pamokos, diskusijos Photoshop pamokos

Jalen Ramsey says Stephon Gilmore‘s criticism is “lame

Norintiems tobulėti ir pasidalinti patirtimi

Standartinė chenyan94 » 2018 Gru 20, 04:28

Jalen Ramsey says New England Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore‘s criticism is “lame Abry Jones Jersey , corny,” adding “but it’s him, though.”In a radio interview Wednesday, Gilmore took a shot at the Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back by saying “a lot of people can talk, but you’ve got to back it up, which he does. Sometimes.”Speaking to “The Sports Hub” radio show in Boston, Gilmore added: “That’s not my style, but I find a lot of guys that talk are mostly zone guys so they have a lot of energy to do that.”Ramsey fired back Thursday, saying “we know that’s furthest from the truth.”“I’m going to continue to do what this team asks me to do,” Ramsey said. “Man or zone. Maybe he should try it. I was All-Pro.”Ramsey usually plays press coverage and regularly follows the opponent’s best receiver all over the field.He shadowed New York Giants star Odell Beckham in the season opener and did the same last week against Kansas City speedster Tyreek Hill. Beckham caught 11 passes for 111 yards against Jacksonville, with 63 of those coming in the fourth quarter. Hill had four receptions for 61 yards, including a 36-yarder over Ramsey.“I’ve never understood why somebody on the same side of the ball would hate on another guy https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey ,” said Ramsey, who made headlines in the preseason for ripping many NFL quarterbacks . “Usually we’re going against the opponent. Maybe I’m a threat or something. I really don’t know. … It was weird to me. It’s lame, corny, but it’s him, though.”Ramsey has 17 tackles and one pass breakup this season.“If the team is happy with my production out there, whether I’m playing man or zone, I’m good with it,” he said. “I’m a zone guy. I’m a man guy. I’m going to do what the team asks me and I’m going to do it at a high level. It’s cool. We know that’s furthest from the truth, though. I play a good mix of both, but I think everybody knows I’m playing man majority of the time.”___ Jaguars coach Doug Marrone has been accused of poor sportsmanship after his team went for two after scoring a touchdown to take a 31-12 lead over the Jets with 25 seconds remaining in Sunday’s game. He now says he wishes someone had told him just to kick the extra point.“If I had to do it all over and I knew this was going to happen, yeah, I wish someone would have said something Carson Tinker Color Rush Jersey ,” Marrone said. “Because the one thing I don’t want to do is get my character attacked, which has happened in the past and happens again.”There’s been talk that Marrone is still salty over not getting the Jets’ head coaching job in 2015, and that made him want to stick it to the Jets on Sunday. Marrone says it was simply relying on a chart that says to go for two if the touchdown gives you a 19-point lead.“People who know me know how much I respect the game. I have a ton of respect for [Jets Head] Coach [Todd] Bowles, and [Jets General Manager] Mike Maccagnan is one of my good friends,” Marrone said. “Whatever happened in the past is the past; it had nothing to do with the people or the game itself that鈥檚 on the field. So, for me that鈥檚 exactly what happened 鈥?right, wrong or indifferent. I would never do anything like that. I just wouldn鈥檛 because I respect the game too much. It has nothing to do with any of the other crap.鈥漌hat it has to do with, Marrone says, was simply relying on the two-point conversion chart, and not having an assistant coach tell him to throw out the chart when there’s only 25 seconds left in the game.
chenyan94
Naujokas

Reputacija: 0 Pridėti reputacijos tašką

Grafikos pamokos, diskusijos Photoshop pamokos

Prisijungti